La Cueva Del Pirata, Varadero

Know about this? Rate It!

• La Cueva Del Pirata
    by petraaaa
  • La Cueva Del Pirata
    by petraaaa
    Pirate ship across the cave
    by Bendokan
  • La Cueva Del Pirata: Missed Connection:not a tip here (AshleyRomanoski)

by prairie_girl Written Mar 12, 2010

This is weird, I think your name was Nelson Pedros? Or something like that? You were a landscaper from Toronto or Ottowa or around there. Your 26 or 24. I'm 17 and from Saskatchewan.
    We met at the club and I left early the next morning because it was the last day of my vacation (and the first day of yours)... We talked alot, you seem interesting. I'm a petite brunette, and was with a curly-haired blonde at the club.
    Either way I was supposed to add you on facebook....
    If you think your the guy, e-mail me at milkshake_2004@hotmail.com... if you want.

• La Cueva Del Pirata: Great

by petraaaa Written Jan 21, 2009

Went there on new years eve around 1 a.m. and it was EMPTY.
    anyways it looks like a really nice club, it's situated in a cave and all the bartenders are dressed as pirates. Some canadians told me that the best time to go to the cave is monday and tuesday

• La Cueva Del Pirata: Pirate cave cabaret

by Delusio Written Mar 20, 2004

This place is located in a cave, entrance is $10, open bar included. The show starts at 10 p.m. after that it becomes a disco, open until 3 a.m. Dancers & singers, it's probably not the Tropicana, but worth visiting.

Dress Code: No dress code, this is not a posh place.

• Music

• Bendokan's Profile Photo

Pirates: Pirate's Cave

by Bendokan Written Sep 8, 2003

Pirate ship across the cave

This is a cave which has been redesigned to a club... well, there first is a cabaret show and the waiters are dressed in Pirate's costumes and afterwards there's a DJ playing and you can dance on stage...

Instant Answers: Varadero