Know about this? Rate It!
Beaches Varadero actually includes Scuba Diving in the All Inclusive price!
Weather permitting, you can do 2 dives per day at no charge. The dive sites are only 5 minutes out from the beach in the dive boat, and they usually send out a photographer with every dive.
They even arranged a trip to The Bay Of Pigs for me at no charge but be warned! it's around about a 10 hour day if you do this, and I was shattered by the time I got back.
Equipment: All equipment is available from the Dive hut, including wetsuits.
Scuba diving and snorkeling
Snorkeling and scuba diving is quite good in Varadero and sites include various coral reefs and an old wreck.
Equipment: It's not necessary to bring your own equipment
- Diving and Snorkeling
Varadero Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Stomorska Hotels
- Île de Montréal Hotels
- Surrey Hotels
- Pemberton Hotels
- Le Tréport
- Batemans Bay
- Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region Sports & Outdoors
- Slovakia Sports & Outdoors
- Milan Sports & Outdoors
- Argentina Sports & Outdoors
- Richmond International Raceway
- Larnaca Sports & Outdoors
- Lago di Como Sports & Outdoors
- Province of Zambales Sports & Outdoors
- Alghero Sports & Outdoors
- North Korea Sports & Outdoors
- Luanda Sports & Outdoors
- Greenland Sports & Outdoors