Horse Back Riding, Varadero

by trevndebs
    True Love! (The horses!)
    by 416Guy
  • PeterPanandWendy's Profile Photo

Best to have long legs for horseback riding!

by PeterPanandWendy Written Nov 28, 2006

To find stirrups that even came close to my feet it was suggested that I try a different horse! Sorry, no adjustments here. Comfort? I think not. I wish I could have found a way to enjoy it but I can truly say it was one of the worst experiences ever. Extremely good for a laugh when thinking back. However, the pleasure of sitting on a horse that remained walking gently while talking to the most friendly guide was worth it. And the pleasure of watching Peter fly like the wind on his horse (his legs are longer than mine!) brought a smile to my face. It did take a few days for his bruises to subside - padding would be a very good idea. Do take the beach towel with you.

• trevndebs's Profile Photo

Horseriding~ Take a towel to cushion your Bum!

by trevndebs Updated Sep 18, 2005

My cat's got more meat on it

15 Pesos for 1 hour.
    She who must be obeyed spent the first week saying she wanted to ride along the beach and the second week moaning that she ached all over haha.
    However, Debs has always wanted to ride along a white sandy beach and canter through the waves and she loved it !

• Horse back riding

by Srechko Written Feb 25, 2003

My friends took an hour long horse back ride on the beach during sunrise. It was their most memorable experience during this trip, because they almost killed one couple taking romantic walk on the beach. Horses went crazy.

• Adventure Travel

• 416Guy's Profile Photo

Horseback riding on the beach

by 416Guy Written Mar 18, 2003

True Love! (The horses!)

For $15 you can enjoy 1 hour horseback ride, capped with 15 minutes on 50ft. of beach to ride around freely.

Instant Answers: Varadero