Know about this?
pssyt where you from?
psssyt pssyt where you from? its not a friendly start of conversation. Probably they will be trying sell you something or give you directions (even you dont need them) expecting a tip back. Simply say NO and keep going. We have learnt our lesson on our second day on independent scooter trip to Matanzas. They hussle we got was increlible. Usually guys in their 20's... Even speeding up on scooter didnt help in getting rid of very pushy gu on the bike
Cuban people are not allowed...
Cuban people are not allowed to bother the tourists. The law is rigorous about it. So you can go safely all over. Just be careful if someone wants to help you insistently. Be nice and firm. Anyway don't be too much mistrustful and you can meet a lot of friendly people.
Varadero Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Batemans Bay Hotels
- Il- Gzira
- Serra de Arrábida Hotels
- Skaneateles Hotels
- Horsham Hotels
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Warnings and Dangers
- Northern Thailand Warnings and Dangers
- Fuengirola Warnings and Dangers
- Salem Warnings and Dangers
- Menton Warnings and Dangers
- Kelowna Warnings and Dangers
- Olympic National Park Warnings and Dangers
- Qingdao Warnings and Dangers
- Jiuzhaigou Warnings and Dangers
- Weather & Climate
- Water Hazards
- Driving / Traffic