Sancti Spíritus Favorites

• Helga67's Profile Photo

The real Cuban life

by Helga67 Updated Mar 1, 2007

Sancti Spiritus

Fondest memory: Sancti Spiritus is not an essential stop in Cuba but if you have an extra half-day or day, do visit it. Most of the city is run-down but the historical center, which is being renovated, is worth the stop-over. It really is a hidden gem where you can still absorb the real Cuban life.

• Darkwind's Profile Photo

This is just a little from...

by Darkwind Written Oct 4, 2002

Favorite thing: This is just a little from what U can see there,I have no words to tell U what did I felt the day when I took the picture!!
    I was traveling with 2 of my best friends (form Fance) Annnabel and Mai and the three of us were just in silence till the end of the dusk .

Fondest memory: I was there , I capture this minut and will last forever in my mind.
    The word frinship and Trinidad are recurents in my lips, because, for me this places had been the solification for some of the strongest friendships in my life.
    I have a family there since the first time I got there!!

Darkwind's General Tip

by Darkwind Written Oct 4, 2002

Fondest memory: When U travle your mind get into another dimentions.When U travle U are ready for whatever comes:The good,the bad or the worst.Annabel,May and I had a very nice experience during this last trip we did to Trinidad a year ago.We are very good friends and the trip wa the right moment to tune our souls.
    This trip has been one of the must mithtical and deep trips I've ever done in my life.
    Girls,I love U wherever U are now.Friendship ,giving a way and love will be in my life forever thanks to U.

Darkwind's General Tip

Fondest memory: The first time I went to Trinidad we went by auto_stop
    or hitching ,what ever U call it! we were 4 and we had agreat time on the road.This picture was taken on the way to Trinidad.Annabel and I were on the back of this crazy old american car taking us from Bacunayagua (a lost town on the Escambray Cierra )to the city!!

• Darkwind's Profile Photo

Coming from Cienfuegos , it is...

by Darkwind Written Oct 4, 2002

Favorite thing: Coming from Cienfuegos , it is about 65 km trip through the montans and the last 30 km to the city are a magnificent trip by a rocky shore full of briges and narow curves.At just 23 km from the city U'll find this magnificent place .

Fondest memory: It is lost nowhere but a sun set here is perfect whith good company!!
    I love it!!
    For me, this place is like the doors, the wellcoming to the village!! go an see the travelogue

• BarbieGirl's Profile Photo

by BarbieGirl Written Jul 3, 2005

Favorite thing: Here I'm walking in the hot and sunny coloured streets of Sancti Spiritus a little town based most of all on agricoltural resources, built in 1514....

• Nanumi's Profile Photo

Iglesia Parroquial del Espiritu Santo

by Nanumi Updated Feb 17, 2003

Iglesia Parroquuial del Espiritu Santo

Favorite thing: This church is the oldest building in Sancti Spiritus; has several different styles - the main part was built in the 16th century.

Instant Answers: Sancti Spíritus

Comments

Sancti Spíritus Favorites

Reviews and photos of Sancti Spíritus favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Sancti Spíritus sightseeing.

View all Sancti Spíritus hotels