Boca Chica Restaurants

• Restaurants
    by MiguelPS2112

Best Rated Restaurants in Boca Chica

• dr-tourist's Profile Photo

Neptunos: Great Ambience and good food!

by dr-tourist Written Jun 18, 2003

Located right on the water. neptunos is the perfect place for a romantic evening with someone special. I am not a huge seafood person, but enjoy visiting Neptunos while in Boca Chica.

Favorite Dish: Fresh fish of the day. My girlfriend LOVES the deserts. The location is what really makes this place!

• Beaches

• Nathalie's Sandwich Shop: Budget sandwich joint in Boca Chica, great people

by MelliVanelli Written Sep 22, 2010

I've spent some time in Boca Chica and never really found it very satisfying for food. I had a pizza there recently that was almost inedible. Other places with passable cuisine are overpriced.

I felt the value was really not there. I recently came across a little street vendor on Hilda Guttierez that serves ridiculously cheap and great hamburgers and sandwiches. I

've gotten to know them a bit, so I am a bit biased. The girl who runs it, Nathalie is a Haitian refugee and incredibly beautiful, says she has 5,000 friends on facebook who friended her after they saw her picture.

Anyway, I pass by there every day when I'm in Boca Chica. You cross the highway and walk up a block, turn left to the end and then right for a block and it's right there next door to the corner store.

Favorite Dish: The burger is good, the ham and cheese sandwiches are excellent.

• Work Abroad

• Neptuno: Dont miss the sharks

by MiguelPS2112 Updated Apr 4, 2011

There are only Two high class restaurants in Boca Chica, and they are both next to the Hamaca Beach Resort. Neptuno Restaurant, is more expensive, and personally I didn’t like it as much as the other one, but the attraction is bigger because it has a pool done in the beach with sharks, mantas and balloon fishes. You can have a swim next to them if you want….(don’t do this I’m kidding!!!!!).

• Work Abroad
    • School Holidays

Instant Answers: Boca Chica

Comments

Boca Chica Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Boca Chica restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Boca Chica sightseeing.