Beach Massage, Punta Cana

• Jenniwa's Profile Photo

Beach Massage

by Jenniwa Written Jun 4, 2007

My grandma and I took the opportunity to be given a massage in a little pavillon right at the beach!
    We paid $ 55 each for a 50 minute Swedish Soft Full Body Massage! It was definitely an extraordinary experience especially with the sweet smell of the massage oil and the sound of the ocean in the background!

All you have to do is RELAX!

• Spa and Resort

• toontown's Profile Photo

Must feel massage

by toontown Written Jan 5, 2004

I don't know about "must see" but you definitely "must feel" the massages under the little palapas located along the beach in front of the resort area. It is sooooo relaxing getting a massage while you listen to the waves and the rustle of the palm trees.

The girls are really good. They have a great sales technique. When you check into the hotel you get a coupon for a free 'mini-massage.' After 5 minutes of my mini-massage the girl easily convinced me that I needed the full half-hour treatment ($30 US). I folded like a cheap suit. In the end I bought 3 sessions for $80 US (one for Mark and another one for me to get rid of the nasty knot in my left shoulder!)

(Be advised that if you get sold when you don't have any cash they will advise you that VISA is fine, however, you have to then walk over to the Venus Spa on Caribbean Street to pay since they don't have credit card processors at the palapas. You can get facials, manicures, the works at Venus Spa, which at least I managed to resist.)

• Beaches