Resort Shuttles, Punta Cana

Know about this? Rate It!

• Resort Shuttles
  • LoriPori's Profile Photo

RESORT SHUTTLE

by LoriPori Updated Nov 26, 2008

Resort Shuttle

As the Grand Paradise Bavaro is such a huge, sprawling resort, they actually need a SHUTTLE to get folks around. Many times we walked, but many times we used the shuttle.There were "stations" spread along the resort and they even had little "stations" or sitting areas, as sometimes you could wait fifteen or twenty minutes for one to come along.

• thetimidtraveller's Profile Photo

Take the train!!!

by thetimidtraveller Written Jun 23, 2006

At Palladium Palace and the three joining resorts there is a train that will take you all around the resort. The resort grounds aren't that daunting to walk so we didn't use the train very often but it was nice when you were feeling particularily lazy to be able to grab an El Presidente for the trip and let someone else do the driving.

• upesnlwc's Profile Photo

Prieto Tours

by upesnlwc Updated Jan 13, 2006

Prieto Tours was the company tasked with taking us from the ariport to the resort and back. The trip back to the airport never happened. They never showed up. After a few calls and a huge fight on the phone with the tour company, I had to hire a cab. $95USD. In the end, I talked Prieto Tours into picking up the tab while I was on the phone with them. You must remember to be proactive about your ride. Sometimes the Dominicans just don't care, especially once they have already been paid.

• cybercutie's Profile Photo

Get on the bus!!!!

by cybercutie Written Dec 31, 2005

This train is going places!!!

The Grand Palladium Resort is huge, and can take you forever to travel from one end to the other. Many a night I found myself lost trying to find my way back to my room (ok, well, only one night, the rest of the time my friends were with me to guide my directionally challenged self).

Then, alas, I see it...a train which comes around every 15 minutes or so, guiding other lost souls to their ultimate destinations...I tell ya, if I ever build a resort, I will definitely have a train (and a conductor, because every train needs one).

• Spa and Resort