Cabarete Tourist Traps

• Ceko3's Profile Photo

The biggest RIPOFF

by Ceko3 Updated Nov 8, 2007

The Casino called Ocean Sands at the east end of Cabarete

Unique Suggestions: Let me tell you what a ripoff this place is. First I think it would be great to see live in person Anthony Santos in person with my girlfriend. I pay $60 for 2 tickets in the front row. The event is listed to begin at 10pm. I arrive late at 11 and nobody is there. I waited with her until 12:30 when the show finally began only to have to leave because of the arraingements I made with the baby sitter. The 2nd event was the host of Miss Dominican Republic for Miss World. I paid $30 and arrived at the 10pm start time and again waited until 12:30 for the show to start and had to leave at 1pm. This last week they had a female stripper show that again was to begin at 11pm. I arrived at midnight paid my $6. and waited and waited. I finally asked when the show would begin and was told that it would start at 3 in the morning. I just walked out thinking how I could of done this to myself 3 times in a row. I will never attend an event there again unless they put a cot out for me to sleep in.

Fun Alternatives: If you want to attend an event there, make sure you ask what time the event begins and if it doesn't, when you can receive a refund. I am sure they would never refund any money.

• Casino and Gambling
    • Singles
    • Music

• Umfufu's Profile Photo

When you are in a all...

by Umfufu Updated Apr 29, 2003

Fun games on the beach

When you are in a all inclusive hotel they will keep you bussy! Also when the sun is on her highest point! So take enough liqued to make sure you are okey to play this beachgames. I am sure you will have a lot of fun.

Instant Answers: Cabarete

Comments

Cabarete Tourist Traps

Reviews and photos of Cabarete tourist traps posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Cabarete sightseeing.