Been here? Rate It!
Damajagua Cascades are 27 waterfalls (some small and some big) about 30 minutes drive from Puerto Plata.
There are two different tours: One where you climb all 27 falls (one of them should be very high!), and one where you only climb the first 7 falls. I was a chicken, so I only climbed the first 7 falls...
First you climb up through the waterfalls. It's not as tough as it sounds, and the water is very refreshing freshwater from the mountains. Down the falls it's more like a water slide... Try it...
Helmets and lifejackets are required. The guides were good and professional.
You can book the tour at tour operators in Puerto Plata.
- Adventure Travel
- Water Sports
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- The Beach Vacation Experts
- CheapCaribbean Vacations up to 70% off Best internet rate ? guaranteed
Puerto Plata Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Costa Rica Hotels
- Metairie Hotels
- Porto Santo Island
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Hotels
- Greater Accra Region
- Wallan Hotels