Concepción de Ataco Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Concepción de Ataco

• MalenaN's Profile Photo

Restaurant

by MalenaN Written Sep 18, 2009

It was not easy to find a place to eat at after 5pm on a weekday. A place by the square had two occupied tables and another place were closing as I arrived. One restaurant mentioned in my guide book was not there anymore and one restaurant only had tortillas. When I asked near the market I was told there was an eatery just opposite, with entrance through a bookstore. I went inside and it looked empty, but as I asked I could have a meal. I got a plate with meat, a sausage, rice and salad. And I got some tortillas and a tamarind drink. It was 4 dollars (June 2009).

• MalenaN's Profile Photo

El Restaurante Boton

by MalenaN Updated Sep 15, 2009

Crepes at El Boton

El Restaurante Boton is a French restaurant /café serving crepes and quishe. There are many different kind of crepes, crepes with meet and vegetables or sweet ones. I had a strawberry crepes and had hoped to get a crepe with fresh strawberries, but it was filled with a very sweet strawberry jam. The crepe was 2.75 dollars (June 2009). A coffee was 1 dollar and a double coffee was 1.50 dollars. I had two ordinary coffees.

It is a nice place with a small stage by the bar. I guess there are performances in the weekends when more people visit Ataco. And there are also a few tables outside by the street.

Instant Answers: Concepción de Ataco

Comments

Concepción de Ataco Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Concepción de Ataco restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Concepción de Ataco sightseeing.

View all Concepción de Ataco hotels