Alegría Restaurants

Fried Big fish
    Yummy..

Most Recent Restaurants in Alegría

• rosequartzlover1's Profile Photo

Cartagena restaurant: Restaurant with great view

by rosequartzlover1 Written Jul 9, 2012
    Fried Big fish

I planed to have a nice dinner in this reataurant with great view that you have to see by your own eyes ,it's view from mountain that can see far.The camera can't give us the true depth like our human eye can see.I was over enjoyed the view around the hotel area until sunset,when I arrived hotel it's already dark,so I didn't get any view picture from restaurant itself,I only had some pic of food I had that day.
    I had fried fish with rice ,they asked if I need small or big fish,I forgot what I replied but this is the result.... the very big fish like 11 inched long..Vow!! I was so hungry though..so I enjoyed it so much ,they served it with lime and some salad...After long day doing some activity..this food was food from heaven for me : ) this plate cost 10 $
    Actually I want to have Ceviche but that day they don't have Ceviche.
    My mate ordered fried chicken ,served with french fries and salad.The volume of food was quite good.They gave 3 pieces of chicken.This plate was so cheap...only 5 $ Not only this..they gave us extra 3 pieces of tortilla !!
    It's a pity,there's not many people to become their customer,cuz it's such a good place ,geart view ,good food and restaurant itself are quite big,with many table.That moment I saw only 1 local customer brought their family, for the rest ..only 2 of us..But 1 thing we have to remember ..in this country we have to wait quite some time to get our food ,so prepare for that,even we were the only customer but still we waited long.I'm ok with that I just enjoyed drinking ,chatting

Light meal

by rosequartzlover1 Written Apr 1, 2011

simple but nice

If you need some light and quick meal or snack ,there is a restaurant around central park name "La Cocina de Machenta" serve hambergur,tacos ,pupusas and some soft drink and very basic coffee.They gave me menu and pen ,we have to choose which one we want from the menu.I asked if they can make something like sandwich ham and cheese,at first they seem to be hestitating because it's not on their menu,but finally they were kind to make for me.It was very delicious,may be because I was so hungry.The price was very cheap.

Hostal & cafe Entre Piedras: Good food,good host

by rosequartzlover1 Written Jan 25, 2011

Garden restaurant,night atmosphere.

I walked in this hostel just to have a look and check the rate of the room ,and found out that they have just a nice atmostphere garden restaurant,with good music.So we had dinner there and their food was so good ,delicious and not expensive at all.We had 1 plate of beef with french fried and plate of spagetti with tomato sauce,it was so delicious.I had a pancake that served with icecream, delicious as well.All together with water and a coke ,total cost only 18 $.Roberto ,the owner of the hotel served the food by himself with great hospitality.This made the food even more delicious for me. : )

• karla_marjorie's Profile Photo

Cartagena Restaurant: Beautiful Landscape!

by karla_marjorie Updated Jan 2, 2004
    Cartagena Restaurant with my friends

The food it´s ok, ask for cuajada YOU WILL LIKE IT! the ambience is just great, you can have lunch besides a lovely view of Alegria Lagoon. On weekends you´ll find more variety on menu.

• Eco-Tourism

Instant Answers: Alegría

Comments

Alegría Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Alegría restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Alegría sightseeing.