Sports Events in El Salvador

Most Viewed Sports & Outdoors in El Salvador

• thelukey's Profile Photo

Liga Mayor de Fútbol

by thelukey Written Aug 22, 2007

Even if you’re not a soccer fan, an afternoon at the stadium is sure to be a memorable and enjoyable experience. For the 2007-08 season, the ten teams in the First Division are:

San Isidro Metapán (the reigning champions)
    FAS (Santa Ana)
    Once Municipal (Ahuachapán)
    Alianza (San Salvador)
    San Salvador
    Nejapa
    Chalatenango
    L.A. Firpo (Usulután)
    Águila (San Miguel)
    Vista Hermosa (San Francisco Gotera)

Firpo fans waiting for the kick-off

• A great Beach House in El Salvador

by enjoysanblas Written Jun 13, 2007

This is the place where your unforgettable vacation starts!

No more Crowded Hotels! No more Routinary guided tours, No more shared hostels. We know you wanted privacy, security, and comfort. And not necessarily paying a lot of money for that...

Why spend more?when you can come to the heart of Central America, a region and a country like El Salvador, where you can have a great trip on a small budget.
    Check out our webpage : www.playasanblas.com

in your next trip, enjoy your life, ENJOY SAN BLAS... www.playasanblas.com

• Surfing
    • Beaches

• canuckmike's Profile Photo

El Salvador Divers

by canuckmike Updated Mar 17, 2007

When I was in El Salvador this is the company I did my PADI Enriched Air course through. I wasn't planning on it, it just kinda happened. I saw their website and they do dives in volcanic craters which I found quite interesting. We were taught by Alex who speaks, english, spanish and I think another language also (german?). I had no problems with the gear, the shop was like a typical dive shop and everyone was really friendly. Friends of the store would find us information on other random subjects and draw us maps. The next day we did our dives in Lago de Ilopango which was some of my favourite dives that I have done. We were picked up at our hotel and drove to there building that they have right on the lake side. From there, got ready, got on the boat and went diving. I wouldn't make El Salvador a dive vacation on it's own, but if you are here and like to dive, I would make the attempt to do these dives. Oh yeah, El Salvador Divers is the first authorized dive center in El Salvador.

Their dive house on Lago de Ilopango
    • Diving and Snorkeling

• Surfers Paradise

by MarcG Written Oct 21, 2002

From www.puntamango.com

"El Salvador as the new surfing frontier where there are lots of pristine surf spots, has from mellow waves to world class hollow waves, everything from sand bottom point breaks to coble stone fast waves.

The most conveniently located break is La Libertad which is only 35min. from the capital, which has some surfing crowd on weekend but has a huge number of potential surf spots. There is also the Wild East and the NW, with lots of almost virgin breaks the majority are top quality"

Surfing El Salvador

La Palma Hotels
6 Reviews - 8 Photos
Sierra La Libertad-San Salvador-San Vicente Hotels

Instant Answers: El Salvador

Comments

El Salvador Sports & Outdoors

Reviews and photos of El Salvador sports & outdoors posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for El Salvador sightseeing.
Map of El Salvador