Departamento de Quetzaltenango Travel Guide

2,6,0

Quetzaltenango

• Guatemalensis Spanish School

Quetzaltenango Things to Do

I had the dream of traveling around Central America and to know several countries, so I decided to take a course of Spanish language to do so, I looked for information of some schools and chose the best. I attended GUATEMALENSIS SPANISH SCHOOL located in the city of Quetzaltenango in Guatemala and my decision was right. This school gave me an...

• Learning a language before travel.

Quetzaltenango Things to Do

I had the dream of traveling around Central America and to know several countries, so I decided to take a course of Spanish language to do so, I looked for information of some schools and chose the best.I attended GUATEMALENSIS SPANISH SCHOOL located in the city of Quetzaltenango in Guatemala and my decision was right.This school gave me an...

• Xela Cemetery

Quetzaltenango Things to Do

This cemetery was one of our favorite things we did in Xela. And it was free! Only a few blocks off the main plaza is a beautiful cemetery. The front is filled with impressive marble tombs and if you walk to the back, you'll reach the predominantly Mayan section where the gravestones are painted bright colors. On Sundays, flower vendors sit outside...

Concepción Chiquirichapa

• euzkadi's Profile Photo

by euzkadi Updated May 6, 2012

There are few things to do in this small town, but are on the way to Chicabal lagoon, so you have to stop here, the beautiful colonial church deserves a visit.

• Architecture

Zunil

• Fuentes Georginas

Zunil Things to Do

Like I said in the Xela's tip, these are awesome hot springs! The views from up there are breath-taking, and the hike down the mountains is incredible!! Almost 10 KM through vegetable-growing fields, with plenty of locals along the road ... nice!If you decide to walk back to Zunil, just be careful when you are getting closer to town. You'll see...

• Western Higlands

Zunil Things to Do

Zunil is located in the Guatemalan western higlands, with great views of the volcanoes, and with some interesting indian villages nearby.

• Ask a Question

Got a question about Zunil? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Top Departamento de Quetzaltenango Hotels

Quetzaltenango Hotels
31 Reviews - 41 Photos
Panajachel Hotels
1 Review - 6 Photos

Instant Answers: Departamento de Quetzaltenango

Comments

Departamento de Quetzaltenango

Plan a Departamento de Quetzaltenango vacation with reviews, tips and photos posted by real travelers and Departamento de Quetzaltenango locals

Popular Destinations in Departamento de Quetzaltenango