Antigua Guatemala Sports & Outdoors

• catours's Profile Photo

Dirt Bike tours

by catours Written Feb 1, 2008
    1st River crossing 13 2 GO

If you are wanting some great off road River and dirt riding you have to check out Catours in Antigua, they are a professional Motorcycle company that know where to go and give you the best of Guatemala. They are 99.9% Guaranteed..

Equipment: Catours will supply you with all the protective clothing, this starts with the most important, the Helmet. We use 2 stroke Yamaha 175DT Yamaha;s and Hondas.
    All our equipment is routinely maintained and quality is always our priority

• catours's Profile Photo

Dirt Bike tours

by catours Written Feb 1, 2008

All our equipment is routinely maintained and quality is always our priority

• Horse back riding/carriage riding

by lmrice Written Apr 25, 2007

I would ask that you consider not riding the horses in Antigue or any town that has cobble stones. Everytime I visit this town I'm severly distressed by the condition of the roads and what the horses are expected to walk on. I often see maimed horses with bad shoes, limping or skidding over the cobble stones. I can only imagine the splinter fratures that have. These issues will not get any better until we stop the industry that does not provide healthy horses with better shoes and less demanding riders that expect these animals to endure this abuse. the roads must be changed. Please consider this the next time you ask a carriage rider to take you site seeing.

• VinTolucci's Profile Photo

Take a horse for a ride

by VinTolucci Written Mar 1, 2005

I really enjoyed horseback riding in Antigua. That was one way I ventured outside the city and explored the surrounding commuities. More on that later.

Equipment: The equipment is provided for you. You just have to hang on and be careful the horse doesnt run wild. You see there is no horse lane you have to jockey through the streets and be damn good at it.

• Beer Tasting
    • Horse Riding

Instant Answers: Antigua Guatemala

Comments

Antigua Guatemala Sports & Outdoors

Reviews and photos of Antigua Guatemala sports & outdoors posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Antigua Guatemala sightseeing.

View all Antigua Guatemala hotels