Been here? Rate It!
San Agustín Church
The San Agustín Church isn’t as spectacular as many of Antigua’s churches, but it’s still worth a visit.
- Religious Travel
- Historical Travel
Santa Clara Convent and church
A fine example of the old spanish colonial architecture, near a beautiful park used as a market during the day.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Antigua Guatemala Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Putney Heath Hotels
- Benalmádena Hotels
- Wichita Falls
- Cape Meares State Park Hotels
- Churchtown Hotels