Travel papers & other important information
1. Due to current security measures, you'll need to allow more time for check-in, security screening and boarding flights. Please check with your airline prior to departure for the latest recommended arrival times and security guidelines. It is also recommended you have a government-issued picture ID available at all times, as well as a printed itinerary if you're using an electronic ticket.
2. Unfortunately the airlines do not always deliver your luggage on time. The resort will do as much as they can to accommodate for equipment and other items, but please carry in your hand-luggage the following:
1. Extra pair of clothes
3. Medication, contact lenses, prescription masks, etc
4. C-card: You can not dive if you do not have that.
3. Make sure your personal information is on all pieces of baggage as well as inside your luggage. If luggage is borrowed, please make sure identification is your own, not that of the person you borrowed it from!
4. Green luggage tags provided by Anthony's Key Resort should be used on all luggage. This will help our personnel in Roatan identify your luggage and facilitate clearance through customs upon arrival.
5. U.S. citizens are required to have a valid U.S. passport. Residents of all other countries should check with the Honduran Embassy/Consulate prior to leaving for specific entry requirements.
6. Please set aside U.S. $25 per person for airport departure tax from Roatan. Cash only is accepted.
7. We suggest TRAVEL INSURANCE: please ask your travel advisor about this.
- Diving and Snorkeling
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
Watch out for the parrot in hiding.... He is waiting to scare you as you walk up the stairs to the clubhouse.
His name is Paco and will greet you with a friendly hello and will tell you good-bye when HE is done with you. After he has said good-bye do not try to pick him up as he is done with you and will bite you hard.
Paco loves to eat breakfast with you and just loves eating scrambled eggs.
- Family Travel
- Spa and Resort
Please heed the warnings and remember this is an island and fresh water is at times in short supply.
Make it fun to save the islands water
Shower with a friend or two.
- Budget Travel
- Family Travel