Utila Sports & Outdoors

Most Recent Sports & Outdoors in Utila

• Diverdan28's Profile Photo

Great Diving

by Diverdan28 Written Dec 5, 2009

Utila Water Sports offers excellent dive charters around Utila with knowledgeable dive masters, excellent equipment, and spacious and well equipped dive boats.

All our dives (I did 7) were well managed with maximum in water time.

The boat captain also spotted a pod of dolphins on one trip and we all had an impromptu and unexpected dolphin-experience which was the highlight on the day.

Equipment: All the equipment at Utila water sports is well maintained. I like to brink my own mask and snorkle though to ensure I won't have to adjust an unfamiliar piece of gear.

• Diving and Snorkeling

• Philadelphia's Profile Photo

Cross Creek Dive Shop

by Philadelphia Written Jan 26, 2004

Diving in Utila is amazing. I the last week I have swam with dolphin's twice, logged 15 great dives, and seen four species I never saw before. (With hundreds of dives on these reefs, four new species is saying something).
    Cross Creek is a great place to dive. It is laid back, but very professional and safe.

Equipment: You can dive for $125 for 10 dives, or $15 each including all equipment.
    Courses are very inexpensive as well.
    Open water is only $164
    Advanced and Rescue are $161

• Diving and Snorkeling

• darthmilmo's Profile Photo

Captain Morgan's Scuba Diving Shop

by darthmilmo Written Sep 24, 2002

Scuba Diving is an exciting sport. I was totally clueless about it and i'm glad a fellow traveller recommended me this place. At the time I viisted in 2001, it was ran by mostly British instructors and dive masters. They ran the place with a bit of a laid back attitude, but in the upmost professional manner. I really don't have any complaints at all.

Equipment: Rent and sale of equipment. The equipment is in good order and conditions. The air is quite good! Oh, and they do have good boats!

Instant Answers: Utila

Comments

Utila Sports & Outdoors

Reviews and photos of Utila sports & outdoors posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Utila sightseeing.