Parish of Hanover Travel Guide

My Jamaica wedding
    by sparks623
  • one of my nicer features with a nasty track mark
    one of my nicer features with a nasty...
    by RRRRachael

1,0,0

Lucea

• Animation

Lucea Nightlife

They were only a few, but with great enthusiasm, the animation team kept the hotel moving day and night. Funny, and very nice the way they "dragged" people from the bars to the discotheque in their closing time.

• Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort &...

Lucea Hotels

My fiancee and I stayed at the Grand Palladium Resort & Spa from June 25, 2012 through June 30,...

• Martha Brae

Lucea Things to Do

I know the only two persons who went to Jamaica without descending a river on a bamboo raft. We didn't share that rarity, and did it in Martha Brae, near Lucea. A calm river, showing the luxurious vegetation in its banks for about 45 minutes. Nice!

Askenish

• by brownin Updated Mar 7, 2004

ive been to askenish twice to visit my family ,i have to say i did not like it at all,it is very 3rd world.i think it is beacause as i have lived in england all my life ,im used to all the modern things,.if u go to askenish i hope u like it . i did not.its about 7 miles from luciea town,so make sure you drive as its all up hill.once u get there u will find theres the odd child that will ask you for money,i was asked twice,overall the people them selves are very nice,but its just the area, its a bush ,lvery rough ,let me know if u go,

Top Parish of Hanover Hotels

Lucea Hotels
17 Reviews - 52 Photos

Instant Answers: Parish of Hanover

Comments

Parish of Hanover

Plan a Parish of Hanover vacation with reviews, tips and photos posted by real travelers and Parish of Hanover locals

Popular Destinations in Parish of Hanover