Ocho Rios Off The Beaten Path

by toonsarah
    Capt Crazy and cousin of Bob Marley
    by toonsarah
  • Noel Coward's Living Room at
    Noel Coward's Living Room at "Firefly."
    by INTPHOTO

Most Recent Off The Beaten Path in Ocho Rios

• Alicja1's Profile Photo

Go inside the island

by Alicja1 Written Mar 17, 2004

Most of the people are staying on the coast where the hotel resorts are. Thats a nice place if you want to spend a holidays relaxing, swimming and having everything ready. But to meet real Jamaican life it is better to rent the car and go insiede we island. I heard its not very safe but I did it. I was traveling by myself and nothing happen. People were nice, sometimes little bit too open. Many of them invite me to their homes and I regret I didnt couldnt go there. It would be too dangerous for a lonely girl. My taxi driver was very helpful keeping all drugs sellers away from me. He was singing all Bob Marley songs during the trip what was very funny.

• Cruise

• Joan58's Profile Photo

Runaway Bay

by Joan58 Written Feb 25, 2003

Runaway Bay

Go to Runaway Bay. Here there is a nice beach with a beautiful sea. The beach is free and there are some stalls that sell food and drink. Here you can sunbathe hearing the music of Bob Marley and meeting local people... who surely will offer you the ganja.

• Eco-Tourism

Instant Answers: Ocho Rios

Comments

Ocho Rios Off The Beaten Path

Reviews and photos of Ocho Rios off the beaten path posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Ocho Rios sightseeing.