Dunn's River Falls, Ocho Rios

4.5 out of 5 stars 33 Reviews

Don't miss these tickets and tour deals!
Get best Dunn's River Falls rates on Viator
    Watching the climbers
    by 807Wheaton
    The bottom of the falls near the beach
    by 807Wheaton
    Enjoying a stop in the pool

• Joan58's Profile Photo

by Joan58 Written Feb 25, 2003

Don't miss a trip to the Dunn's River Falls. A beautiful place sorrounded by the jungle where the Dunn River shapes these falls that you can climb. Just one word: Fun!!
    I built my Dunn's River Falls page, go to take a look please!

• Adventure Travel

• Etoile2B's Profile Photo

by Etoile2B Written Feb 25, 2003

Yes, it is overrun by tourists, but it's a definite must-do! The hike up the falls is a lot of fun. If you can, do it yourself. We did an organized tour through our resort. It was included in our package. Don't worry about having a waterproof camera - there are guides who will carry them up the falls along with you and they will stay dry. Wear tennis shoes - I did fine in a pair of old Keds. The water is cold, but you get used to it quickly. If you are with a group you can share a locker. We shared one with 2 other couples and had more than enough room to spare. (Incidentally, Sandals Ocho Rios runs the Dunn’s River Falls tour twice daily. Just sign up for it a day in advance at the tour desk).

Halfway up the falls we stop for a photo op.
    • Spa and Resort
    • Hiking and Walking

• HispanicYob's Profile Photo

In Magaritaville

by HispanicYob Written May 24, 2006

Dunn's River Falls and Magaritaville. That's what'll always pop in my mind everytime I think of Ocho Rios now. Not a place to be missed.

• Study Abroad
    • Cruise

Instant Answers: Ocho Rios

• May 14, 2014 at 11:14 AM

Dunn River Falls is beautiful but beware. I slipped on a rock almost fell over a stranger grabbed me around my waist, he saved my life. Also, i was wearing water shoes. Next time I will admire the falls from the steps.

Other Things to Do in Ocho Rios