Runaway Bay Off The Beaten Path

• solopes's Profile Photo

Palladium

by solopes Updated Jan 10, 2013
    Palladium - Lucea - Jamaica

I will not lie if I say that the best in our (good) week in Runaway Bay was Palladium (not in Runaway Bay).

I'm not complainting or despizing the good hotel Bahia Principe, but Palladium was even better, and a pretext to a free trip to Negril and Martha Brae.

• Eco-Tourism
    • Beaches

• solopes's Profile Photo

Negril

by solopes Updated Oct 15, 2012

Negril - Jamaica

What about that?

Negril is almost 200 Km distant from Runaway Bay, but in a clever initiative of two hotels, we had the chance to visit it - for free, remember that we were in all-inclusive basis.

Our hotel ann Palladium, in Negril (I mean... close to...) created a program that allow the swapping of clients for one or two nights. Great idea, with a great program. So great, that to know something about it you must have the patience for browsing my Negril and Lucea pages. But I promise to tell everything!

• Beaches
    • Spa and Resort

• saturnsvu's Profile Photo

Horse & Buggy Ride

by saturnsvu Updated Aug 30, 2003

Our Guide - Chocelyn

We got to take a horse and buggy ride through the golf course neighborhood across the street. We saw lots of different levels of housing. Our guide taught us about the flora and fauna of the area, too. We were offered wine while on the trip with another couple. The guides were very nice, Paul drove and Chocelyn talked. Our horse was WEEBIT. It was a good ride, but too short!

Instant Answers: Runaway Bay

Comments

Runaway Bay Off The Beaten Path

Reviews and photos of Runaway Bay off the beaten path posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Runaway Bay sightseeing.