Treasure Beach Favorites

Berry

Most Recent Favorites in Treasure Beach

by asgottl Written Apr 9, 2004

Miss Berry Remembered

Favorite thing: It's always difficult for me to return to Treasure Beach without my dear friend, Berry. We often discussed our life's dreams and ambitions with one another, and I always said that if I ever got married, I'd like to return to Treasure Beach for the ceremony. Berry insisted that we hold the wedding in her yard (since she lived on the beach). Unfortunately, she passed away before this dream became a reality.

Fondest memory: Prior to the wedding, several of us went to Berry's yard and picked flowers from her property. These flowers were incorporated into our wedding! Our flower child sprinkled the beach with petals from Berry's yard, incorporating her beautiful spirit into the ceremony.

My friend, Wilbur, is holding up a picture of Berry while we gathered flowers. Once again, Berry, you are missed.

In loving memory

by asgottl Written Mar 13, 2003

Berry

Favorite thing: My dear friend, Berry Berenson Perkins, was killed on September 11, 2001. She was on American Airlines Flight #11, the first plane that struck the World Trade Center.

Fondest memory: Berry was a true gift! I feel so fortunate to have had her in my life. She radiated warmth and kindness...and had an inner spirit that touched the lives of everyone she encountered. Berry, I hope you knew how much I loved you. I don't think you were aware of how deeply you impacted my life. You gave me hope when I thought things were hopeless. You inspired me and gave me courage to face my weaknesses, for which I am forever grateful. You were a true friend...always lending an ear, or providing a hug when I needed it most. Your untimely death has affected us all. I can't imagine Treasure Beach without you! You've become an integral part of the community. As devastated as I am about your passing, I'm comforted knowing that you lived a life surrounded by people who truly loved and cared for you. Please know that you will forever live within my soul. Good-bye Miss Berry...may you rest in peace...

Beautiful beaches

by asgottl Written Jan 14, 2003

Frenchmans

Favorite thing: The beaches in Treasure Beach are still somewhat pristine. This particular area is known as Frenchman's.

The people of Treasure Beach

by asgottl Written Jan 12, 2003

Miss Ruby and Troy

Favorite thing: The community in Treasure Beach is unlike any other....so loving and friendly.

Fondest memory: I consider Miss Ruby and Troy my 'other' family...

Instant Answers: Treasure Beach

Comments

Treasure Beach Favorites

Reviews and photos of Treasure Beach favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Treasure Beach sightseeing.

View all Treasure Beach hotels