Parish of Trelawny Travel Guide

1,4,0

Martha Brae

1,1,0

Falmouth

• Amaaaazing Jerk Chicken & Red Stripe...

Falmouth Restaurants

Before we arrived in Jamaica, I had already decided we would seek out the best jerk chicken. We were fortunate enough to do a walking tour and our local guide recommended Club Nazz & Restaurant. She was spot on! The restaurant is located on the first floor (the club is on the second floor) and you have a choice of indoor or outdoor seating.The menu...

• Time N' Place

Falmouth Hotels

Time'N Place is a really peaceful and calm little place with 3 Huts, a bar and restaurant right on...

• War Memorial

Falmouth Things to Do

The Falmouth Cenotaph is a simple, large white cross in the middle of a garden. This war memorial was erected to honor the Jamaican soldiers who fought and died in World Wars I and II. The cenotaph is located next to the courthouse.

Rio Bueno

• malianrob's Profile Photo

by malianrob Updated Apr 14, 2009

I wasnt even sure what I had here. I know it was some veggies and I cant even tell you what else. Lee told us that this was good so we tried it. There wasnt much of a selection but it did look yummy. I was glad we stopped here because the food was good, affordable, and we were around locals. I also had this thing that looked like an empanada. It was a flakey crust with meat inside. It was very delicious.

Martha Brae

• Sininen's Profile Photo

by Sininen Written Dec 26, 2005

Next stop was Martha Brae Rafting where we took the bamboo raft down the river and it was very nice. I had expected it to be a little bit more adventurous, though. It was very expensive, too. USD 36 per person. The river was very beautiful and the man who canoed told us about the plants and birds we saw during the tour. It was very interesting. On the banks of the river there were people selling refreshments and crafts and they can be quite irritating. I mean I take a raft to enjoy the peace and all these people are shouting from the banks. And when the tour ended these salesmen just dashed towards to us. All in all we found Jamaica very expensive and very commercial, maybe because most tourist who come there are American.

• Rafting

1 Review - 1 Photo
Florence Hall Hotels
See nearby hotels

Instant Answers: Parish of Trelawny

Comments

Parish of Trelawny

Plan a Parish of Trelawny vacation with reviews, tips and photos posted by real travelers and Parish of Trelawny locals

Popular Destinations in Parish of Trelawny