Parish of Trelawny Travel Guide

15,59,4

Rio Bueno

1,4,0

Falmouth

• Amaaaazing Jerk Chicken & Red Stripe...

Falmouth Restaurants

Before we arrived in Jamaica, I had already decided we would seek out the best jerk chicken. We were fortunate enough to do a walking tour and our local guide recommended Club Nazz & Restaurant. She was spot on! The restaurant is located on the first floor (the club is on the second floor) and you have a choice of indoor or outdoor seating.The menu...

• Time N' Place

Falmouth Hotels

Time'N Place is a really peaceful and calm little place with 3 Huts, a bar and restaurant right on...

• War Memorial

Falmouth Things to Do

The Falmouth Cenotaph is a simple, large white cross in the middle of a garden. This war memorial was erected to honor the Jamaican soldiers who fought and died in World Wars I and II. The cenotaph is located next to the courthouse.

Rio Bueno

• malianrob's Profile Photo

by malianrob Updated Apr 14, 2009

I wasnt even sure what I had here. I know it was some veggies and I cant even tell you what else. Lee told us that this was good so we tried it. There wasnt much of a selection but it did look yummy. I was glad we stopped here because the food was good, affordable, and we were around locals. I also had this thing that looked like an empanada. It was a flakey crust with meat inside. It was very delicious.

Top Parish of Trelawny Hotels

Falmouth Hotels
15 Reviews - 59 Photos

Instant Answers: Parish of Trelawny

Comments

Parish of Trelawny

Plan a Parish of Trelawny vacation with reviews, tips and photos posted by real travelers and Parish of Trelawny locals

Popular Destinations in Parish of Trelawny