The Grand Ridge of the Blue Mountains Travel Guide

The Grand Ridge of the Blue Mountains Things to Do

• Sininen's Profile Photo
    In the clouds 1 more image

by Sininen Written Dec 26, 2005

We drove up and up and reached the clouds. Lush nature surrounded us and there were nobody else but us there. There are no words to tell how beautiful nature was. Tall fern trees, palm trees, vines climbing the trees, thick grass, banana trees, plants with huge flowers and clouds making the sight bit misty. It was amazing! And it was nice and cool there too.

• Adventure Travel
    • Hiking and Walking
    • Photography

• Sininen's Profile Photo
    Humming bird in a flower, left side

by Sininen Written Dec 26, 2005

It was absolutely beautiful in the Blue Mountains! It took us so much more time to drive there than we had expected, but it was worth it, because we managed to see so many beautiful places and plants. Luckily there was hardly any traffic there, so we could stop and take photographs. I saw these beautiful tall plants with yellow flowers and wanted to take photos of them, but my sister and her partner ended to an arguement and he didn't want to stop. I was pissed off to say the least, but later as we climbed up the mountain (on a car of course) we came closer and closer to these flowers and finally we were next to them and I got my photos. We even saw some humming birds drinking nectar out of flowers. It was such a great and spectacular sight.

• Photography
    • Hiking and Walking

• The Grand Ridge of the Blue Mountains Hotels

0 Hotels in The Grand Ridge of the Blue Mountains

Instant Answers: The Grand Ridge of the Blue Mountains

Comments

The Grand Ridge of the Blue Mountains Travel Guide
Map of The Grand Ridge of the Blue Mountains