Bonaire Restaurants

• Window to order with part of the regular menu
    Window to order with part of the regular...
    more of the menu
    by bekssa
    Simple lunch but so delicious

Most Recent Restaurants in Bonaire

• kyoub's Profile Photo

Chez Lucille: Dishes from 3 countries

by kyoub Written Jun 14, 2005

Curry

Here you have a choice of cruisine from 3 different countries.
    We chose to sit out on the open air terrace. and we both ordered dishes from Thailand.
    The Chicken Curry was very good with a lot of veggies but not highly seasoned.
    My fish cakes were good but not much spice in the sauce.
    For dessert we had flan.

• rickscafe53's Profile Photo

Casablanca: Worth the wait

by rickscafe53 Written Jun 12, 2005

Good food and wine

Once in a while ya gotta stop divin' long enough for a good hearty meal and this is the place to go for it.

Favorite Dish: I wish I could figure out how to load another picture. When they brought the food out, the presentation was so good I took a picture of it.

• Cabana_Boy's Profile Photo

Mona Lisa: Mona Lisa

by Cabana_Boy Updated Feb 14, 2005

The Mona Lisa

The Mona Lisa served up one of the best meals that I ate in 2003.......after traveling to five continents and more than 13 countries, I can say that I have eaten well this year........from Paris to Singapore, Australia to South Africa, Douala to New Orleans I have learned a lot about food and sampled more than I would like to admit. Needless to say, it has been a good year for stuffing my face (how very American, eh!)

But, the tiny Mona Lisa Bar / Restaurant on Bonaire impressed me beyond all other establishments....I started off with a lobster bisque, which was perhaps the best I have ever had.......a nice mixed greens salad followed.........then came the main course..............Red Snapper topped with a lobster covered in a shrimp bisque....toss a few crispy plantains on top for decoration (I ate them as well) and I was in heaven........

• Casablanca-Argentinian Grill: Best Steak in Town

by Echo_29 Written Jan 23, 2005

Casablanca Argentinian Grill

We didn't dine here because we aren't red meat eaters but 2 different friends who have good taste RAVED about the steaks here. The loction is not "Bayside" but on a busy corner in town. If you are focused on the steak, you won't notice a thing.

• Beaches
    • Desert
    • National/State Park

• It Rains Fishes: Funny Name but Great Food

by Echo_29 Written Jan 23, 2005

It Rains Fishes

Fresh seafood and a good selection of other meat dishes. Service was fast and friendly. It is across from the marina and a great place to watch the sunset. It is very popular so get there early or expect a wait.

• Desert
    • Beaches

• diver-x's Profile Photo

Ribs Factory: Ribs & Chicken

by diver-x Written Oct 14, 2003

Ribs Factory in Kralendijk

The Ribs Factory at the Harbourside Mall is a good place to take the load off and do some people watching from their balcony. Since the restaurant is on the second level and is open-air, it does get a bit warm up there. But the food is very good!

Favorite Dish: The ribs and the chicken are great! Another Caribbean island with some of the best cole slaw I've ever had!

• diver-x's Profile Photo

The Lions Den at Lions Dive Resort: Always a great meal!

by diver-x Written Oct 14, 2003

Breakfast at the Lions Den

Since we stayed at Lions Dive resort, we had a number of meals at the Lions Den restaurant at the resort. It was great food, nice, personable service and reasonably priced to boot. You can get burgers, seafood, pasta or filet. The menu is quite varied. The restaurant is open-air, but sheltered from the sun, with a great view of the water and Klein Bonaire. Toss any leftover bread over the railing, into the water & watch the feeding frenzy below. Great fun!

Kirk, the owner, is a great host and a good sport!

Favorite Dish: Breakfast: Buffalo Omlet
    Lunch: Mexican Burger
    Dinner: Ravioli with chicken

Prices vary from under $10 USD to over $30 per person, depending on your meal. Most dinners are in the $14 range.

They are very handy with the blender too! Try the pina coladas or margaritas! The bar also offers Speckled Hen (poured from the can), which was the best beer we had on the island.

• dracko's Profile Photo

Richard's: Richard's

by dracko Written Feb 19, 2003

pic not mine...

Richard's is a great restaurant, just South of Kralendijk. Food there was great and not ridiculously pricy. The selection was not very extensive, but what they did have looked, smelled, and tasted delicious. Speaking of selection, Richard's didn't appear to be using your typical menus. Rather every table (at least as far as I could see, this could've been because there were a lot of us) got an easel with the menu written on it. Different, but not necessarily in a bad way. The view from the restaurant is great as well - it's right on the water. Overall, it was one of the nicest places in Bonaire that we ate at.

Favorite Dish: It's all good.

• dracko's Profile Photo

City Cafe: Nice View

by dracko Written Feb 13, 2003

This restaurant is right next to the town pier, and the view is amazing, especially around sunset time. The seating area is covered, but is still open to the air, giving it a nice spacious feel. Don't forget to say 'hi' to the parrot!

Favorite Dish: The food is pretty good. We ate there a couple of times, and both times I really enjoyed the meal. The fare is pretty varied - seafood, meat, pasta, even creppes. Some of it with a bit of local flavor. But very tasty.

• flynboxes's Profile Photo

Soft Ice?: Ice Cream by the sea

by flynboxes Written Sep 8, 2010

Small ice cream shop in a strip mall near the Klein Bonaire water taxi. When you are enjoying the sunset this is a great place to drop in and get a cup/cone.

Favorite Dish: Ice cream.....plenty of good flavors

• kyoub's Profile Photo

OLD INN: Indonesian dishes

by kyoub Written Jun 14, 2005

Outside dining

We ate outside on the terrace.
    The Indonesian food was quite good.
    I had the fish of the day with pasta that I really liked.
    Service was quite good also.

Instant Answers: Bonaire

Comments

Bonaire Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Bonaire restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bonaire sightseeing.