León Nightlife

Most Recent Nightlife in León

• lilyg251's Profile Photo

Snake Bar, Ya Voy and Luna Roja: Out and about nightlife in Leon, Nicaragua

by lilyg251 Written Jun 19, 2014

This place never lets me down the live karaoke, the drink prices even though most of the bars always have a lot drink specials. I always seem to enjoy a nice live karaoke when I'm miles away from home. The laughter, the vibrant lights, the people, the commodity is awesome and I always enjoy my self in the nightlife in Leon, Nicaragua.

Dress Code: Its a pretty decent place where the security guard at point when I was there didn't just let anyone in that's was not dress properly that's a big plus might seem a little discriminating but from a business view its completely understandable because that does play a role in the atmosphere of the bar.

Traffic Light Shots! Snake Bar with the models At Ya Voy dining and drinking My awesome son enjoying a meal in Ya Voy In Luna Roja with my mother
    • Adventure Travel
    • Music

• atufft's Profile Photo

Streets of Leon at Night: Lighted Buildings and Dark Alleys

by atufft Updated Feb 11, 2013

Leon is not particularly dangerous even at night, so go ahead and walk around a bit. Most of the city is dimly lit, but occasionally there are lighted buildings. Be careful of fast traffic in the narrow streets.

Leon at Night Leon at Night Leon at Night, from inside a restaurant

Instant Answers: León

Comments

León Nightlife

Reviews and photos of León nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for León sightseeing.