Managua Favorites

Internet Cafe in Managua
    by Stephen-KarenConn

Most Recent Favorites in Managua

• jlanza29's Profile Photo

Entrance fee and documents to Enter

by jlanza29 Updated Apr 14, 2013

receipt of $10 arrival fee

Favorite thing: For those who carry US passports .... there is a $10 entry fee upon arrival in Managua .. CASH ONLY AND IN US DOLLARS !!!!!!!! ... and you must also fill out 3 different entry forms .... I have no idea why in the world would they make you fill out so many forms ... I guess the government is trying to keep eye on those entering the country. Forms have English translations on them and the immigration officials speak limited English.

The arrival hall has 3 or 4 desk and there is 2 luggage belts .... not very big (welcome to the 3rd world country)

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo

Internet Cafes

by Stephen-KarenConn Written Apr 22, 2008

Internet Cafe in Managua

Favorite thing: I love the internet and sometimes wonder how I ever got along without it. I planned my trip to Central America on the internet and while I was there, I emailed home every day to give Karen an update on my trip.

The two Internet Cafes pictured here are the places I stopped to check my email while in Managua. I saw several other Internet cafes. In fact, they just may be as abundant as the cafes which serve food. The cost was less than a dollar an hour and the high speed connections were good. The only challenge was that the Spanish keyboard is a little different than the English one.

• isolanthui's Profile Photo

Baseball Game

by isolanthui Written Feb 25, 2003

Estadio Denis Martinez

Favorite thing: The most popular sport is baseball in Nicarauga!!

Fondest memory: Watching baseball game in Estadio Denis Martinez for the first time!

• isolanthui's Profile Photo

The Rubén Darío Rotondawith...

by isolanthui Written Sep 12, 2002

Favorite thing: The Rubén Darío Rotonda
    with its luminous fountain is the starting point to explore the modern Managua.

Instant Answers: Managua

Comments

Managua Favorites

Reviews and photos of Managua favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Managua sightseeing.