Managua Nightlife

• KevinHernandezZavala's Profile Photo

Broder: Club Broder

by KevinHernandezZavala Written Apr 14, 2013

Logo

Broder is one the best places to party if you're young, people that go are usually between 18-23 years old, is always open bar of rum and vodka, it opens on Tuesdays , Thursdays and Saturdays. The cover is most of the time like $7 dollars. The music is really good you would hear electro, salsa, reggaeton everything!. I completely recommend it!

Dress Code: Dress casual no that fancy, no flip flops , no tanks top

• School Holidays
    • Festivals
    • Music

• Hipaa Hipaa Managua: a trip to the third World

by Oz1 Updated Mar 8, 2008

I would not recommend this club. It shows you why Nicaragua is a third world Country. I took an American-Hindu friend of mine there. We were well dress, but my friend, (who looks like a local), was deny entrance to the club. This happened two nights in a row. The first night, we got the excuse they were having a private birthday party. We thought it was kind of wierd to close a club on a Friday for a Birthday party, but we gave them the benefit of the doubt. However, on the second night, we already had a few friends from the states in the club, but when my Hindu friend arrived, he got the same excuse, "Do you have an invitation? We are having a private party". It was a very disappointing and awakening experience to see how "locals", (my hindu friend), were discriminated by the same locals. To make a story short, we ended up leaving the stablishment and going to Moods Night Club. Moods was just a few blocks away, and it was a bit more refined. Everyone who worked there was amicable. Moods is located at the Santo Domingo Shopping Plaza. Definitely a much better crowd and service.

Dress Code: As I said before, I would avoid going to Hipaa Hipaa.

• isolanthui's Profile Photo

Alianza francesa, Managua: Alianza francesa, Managua

by isolanthui Written Sep 12, 2002

Presents international film at 8 pm every Wednesday to Saturday. And it's FREE!!

Instant Answers: Managua

• eledav's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2013 at 3:23 AM

Why do you waste your time going to Managua?.. After a party you will have a good chance to end up laying of street... death!!.. better Panama, Costa Rica or even Mexico... well that is my opinion!

Managua Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Managua nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Managua sightseeing.