Luggage and bags: Dont forget a nice beach bag for your water, snacks, etc. You won't find vendors at many of the quieter beaches.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Resort
Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: A double sheet from a bed makes a nice beach blanket, is light weight, cool and packs very small. Take one from home for the beach.
Miscellaneous: I could have used a long knife for cutting up Papayas from the market when picnicing at the beach.
Top Fajardo Hotels
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Explore the World
- Machakos Hotels
- Pearl River
- Guovdageaidnu / Kautokeino
- Yantai Hotels
- Kampung Seberang Takir Hotels
- Cotonou Hotels
- Castle Donnington