Wierd Bugs and lots of lizards
Here's a tip, if you plan on walking to the Ferry stop from the Fajardo inn, Don't LOOk down!!! You are bound to see some strange bug that will give you the shivers ( or at least give me the shivers!!!)
On the walk my lovely boyfriend decided to point out two big fat, long worms (at least i think they were worms) that had red heads and blue and green stripes on their bodies. Needless to say I screamed and ran across the street...(hey im a city girl)
Also, there are lizards everywhere. But that is to be expected on an island, and they really don't bother you.
Driving. Some people hate it,...
Driving. Some people hate it, some people like it. In Puerto Rico in general you have to pay more attention to the individual drivers and less to the signs, road markings and signals. Just treat everyone as human, be alert and realize that not everyone is in a hurry, but some people are and you will do OK.
Parking is free form and parking in 'no parking' zones is usually OK if 'just for a minute' but don't push it. Just don't block anyone in and everyone will be happy.
Top Fajardo Hotels
- Fajardo Hotels
- 11 Reviews - 19 Photos
- Cayo Icacos Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Cayo Largo Hotels
- 1 Hotel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Explore the World
- Zichron Yaakov
- Masafi Hotels
- Padukka Hotels
- Kitengela Game Conservation Area Hotels
- Cedar Rapids Hotels
- Shenzhen Warnings and Dangers
- Santiago Warnings and Dangers
- Safety in Edmonton
- Montevideo Warnings and Dangers
- Cape Town Warnings and Dangers
- Brooklyn Warnings and Dangers
- Accra Warnings and Dangers
- Sint Maarten Warnings and Dangers
- Dodgy Areas
- Providenciales Island Warnings and Dangers
- Northern Ireland Warnings and Dangers