Places to eat in Isabela

Most Viewed Restaurants in Isabela

• My Favorite Restaurant in...

by Mujeriego Written Oct 4, 2002

My Favorite Restaurant in Isabela is El Merendero. El Merendero is located near the exit of Isabela going to Quebradillas. El Merendero is at el Tunel de Guajataca (Guajataca's Tunel) In this restaurant, you will find all the favorite plates and tipical food of Puerto Rico. you can also find a very large Variety of SEA FOOD. the restaurant have a very beautiful VIEW to the beach and the great thing about this restaurant is that after Eating, you can go to The Tunel and dance all the time you want. You will like this place. I guarantee.
    Like I said before, this resaurant is located on a turistic place and price can be a little expensive, But it is worth to go to this reaurant. The atmosphere is very nice, friendly people and English is no problem, they also speak English. All the speacial events occure at the Tunel of Guajataca. is near the restaurant, and you can walk to get there and enjoy the beautiful view of the place.

Favorite Dish: I'm 100% Puerto Rican from Isabela, and my favorite plate I'm sure all Puerto Ricans like it. it's Yellow rice with GANDULES, with Roasted pork. (Arroz con Gandules y lechon asado/a la bara)

Isabela Hotels

Top Isabela Hotels

Isabela Hotels
5 Hotels

Instant Answers: Isabela

Comments

Isabela Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Isabela restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Isabela sightseeing.
Map of Isabela