Safety Tips in Ponce

Most Viewed Warnings and Dangers in Ponce

The usage of cellphones by drivers in Puerto Rico

by joiwatani Written Sep 26, 2011

Be a defensive driver in Puerto Rico. There are many drivers using their cellular phones while driving on the freeway. Just be alert. There is no law regulating the usage of cellular phones and this cause accidents on the road. I saw some drivers even texting while driving.

On our way to Ponce, our driver was on the phone conversing the whole time and it bugged me. A few minutes later, one parent of our group finally reminded the driver not to use the cellphone while driving.

• joiwatani's Profile Photo

Be careful when you climb those letters!

by joiwatani Written Sep 26, 2011

These huge letters of P-O-N-C-E on the freeway are tall. Make sure to be very careful when you climb them. It's dangerous. I don't encourage people to go there though. I was with teenagers and they liked to go there. Along with three adults, we were watching the girls and I think they were okay. Besides, we had men helpers to climb the huge iron letters!

• joiwatani's Profile Photo

Make sure that it is safe to park on the freeway

by joiwatani Written Sep 26, 2011

When we took pictures of the huge letters of PONCE on the freeway, I asked our driver to go farther from the road.

Ponce Hotels

Top Ponce Hotels

Ponce Hotels
46 Reviews - 139 Photos
Playa de Ponce Hotels
Hacienda Molina Hotels
Villa Grillasca Hotels

Instant Answers: Ponce

Comments

Ponce Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Ponce warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Ponce sightseeing.
Map of Ponce