Places to eat in Rincon

Most Viewed Restaurants in Rincon

• PremaMarie's Profile Photo

Harbor Restaurant at Sunset Village: Best Mofongo I've had in Rincon

by PremaMarie Written Feb 22, 2013

“Delicious and Elegant Inside Seating" Outside seating too.

I felt this was a very relaxing restaurant. I had the Mofongo with Vegetables...and added a little salt to make it pop. I was very pleased with the dish and it was the first time I have ever had it.

The prices were reasonable for the appetizers but some of the main dishes can be pricy and if they are anything like what we had, they would be totally worth it.

Pina Colada Virgin was pretty tasty and one of the best so far here.

If you like a nice inside dining, come here and they have outdoor seating as well and a bar.

You won't be disappointed.

Favorite Dish: The Shrimp wrapped in bacon was delicious with six jumbo size tasty shrimp cooked well. Great Cesar Salad too.

• PremaMarie's Profile Photo

Escape at Casa Verde: Some of the Best Food in Rincon

by PremaMarie Written Feb 22, 2013

“Great Food Pretty Grounds & Atmosphere”

We visited this lovely establishment, and had some of the best food in Rincon. I had the pulled pork sandwich which was very tasty and fresh. I don't usually eat pork, but boy was this good. My husband had the steak and it was delicious and cooked just right - tender. I had some. Extremely good presentation and service. The decorations are outstanding. Love the bowls!

The real treat was meeting the owner, Billy. He is laid back, friendly, intelligent, and knows how to run a business. This is part of his hotel - Casa Verde, and he was kind enough to show us a room even though we are staying elsewhere during this trip. The room was the presidential penthouse suite and was tastefully decorated in a minimalist European style, very clean and reasonably priced. .Pay them a visit, you won't be disappointed. Tell him Toni Marie said HI!

Favorite Dish: The Verde salad was wonderful with fresh greens and a ginger dressing that made me want to lick the bowl. Even the bowls were huge differently shaped bowl...so pleasant. I wanted to take it home.

Escape Current Menu

• i don't recall eating in...

by .diego Written Oct 4, 2002

i don't recall eating in rincon. like every town, there are many small local places featuring 'comida criolla' or 'tipica del pais'. puerto rico is not that big we ususally drive around to the nearby towns of cabo rojo, anasco, boqueron, and mayaguez because each one has a wild night on different nights of the week so we eat dinner at whatever town we plan on staying to enjoy the nightlife.
    it is a young community. i think it is safe to say that it has a high turnover of age. in rincon you find your surfers and also college people from the nearby college town of mayaguez. and of course, like any college town, restaurants and nightspots chnage frequently.

Favorite Dish: you pretty much find the same menu item throughout the island...in terms of typical food. being a beach community, the seafood is good.

Rincon Hotels

Top Rincon Hotels

Rincon Hotels
11 Reviews - 12 Photos

Instant Answers: Rincon

Comments

Rincon Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Rincon restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Rincon sightseeing.
Map of Rincon