Safety Tips in Rincon

Most Viewed Warnings and Dangers in Rincon

• Charter Operator!

by elizzyc Written Jan 1, 2006

My family and I just returned from Rincon for the Christmas holiday. We are repeat visitors (6 years) and have seen the area steadily decline in "desirability". This latest trip was the icing in the cake.

We usually go on a snorkeling trip with Oceans Unlimited. We found out they were unavailable because their boat had been vandalized (a hole put into the bottom). A few nights later, we were out at Tamboo Tavern and heard 3 very loud, obviously drunk, individuals talking laughing and talking about how they "put a hole in their boat".

I was positively horrified to think that someone would actual do such a terrible thing. These men were all recognized as working for Taino Divers dive shop. I suggest that you DO NOT use these criminals!!! I further consider the scenario if my family and I were on the boat and it started to sink! I am horrified to think that someone would actually do something like this and potentially put innocent lives in danger.

These guys are bad news and clearly do not care about anyone's safety or well-being. After a long discussion, my family and I have decided to move on and not come back to Rincon. I want to go somewhere on vacation where I feel safe!

• Diving and Snorkeling

• Lady-Charisma's Profile Photo

High waves

by Lady-Charisma Written Sep 26, 2004

The waves get pretty high at this beach, so if you're a pretty experienced surfer or swimmer, great! This is not quite the place to go wading, though. But...you can tan here! And of course...admire the view!

• Beaches

Top Rincon Hotels

Rincon Hotels
11 Reviews - 12 Photos

Instant Answers: Rincon

Comments

Rincon Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Rincon warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Rincon sightseeing.
Map of Rincon