Places to eat in San Juan Municipio

Most Viewed Restaurants in San Juan Municipio

• DAO's Profile Photo

La Totuga Pizza and Bakery: 2 for 1 Breakfast

by DAO Written Sep 26, 2015

I walked past La Totuga Pizza and Bakery (La Tortuga Pizzería y Panadería) one morning looking for breakfast. At first I thought it was a corner shop or beer store. When I walked past again I looked inside and saw some great looking food. I decided that it looked too good to pass up again. I ordered the Fritos o Revueltos con Jamon y Tostadas. Scrambled eggs with ham, vegetables and full of flavour. And I also had a nice cold (local) Medalla beer. Almost heaven. My meal was a little on the small side, but it costs a lot less than $5, so I ordered another one! My 2 breakfast cost me less than one at many of the nearby restaurants. And all served with a smile.

La Totuga does breakfast, lunch and diner every day. They also have a takeaway menu and a fresh bakery if you are looking for sweet pastries. La Totuga also bakes fresh bread every morning for you to take home. The pizzas they make also look very tasty. They have a specials board that changes every day. This is a great budget option where you don’t have to sacrifice good taste to save some money. My favourite offer is what they call ‘2 for 1 Beer Happy Hour’. On Sundays ‘Happy Hour’ is all day! Get in there!

Mon- Thurs: 08:00 - 23:00
    Fri - Sat: 08:00 - 00:00
    Sun: 09:00 - 23:00

La Tortuga Pizzer��a y Panader��a La Tortuga Pizzer��a y Panader��a La Tortuga Pizzer��a y Panader��a La Tortuga Pizzer��a y Panader��a La Tortuga Pizzer��a y Panader��a
    • Beer Tasting

• DAO's Profile Photo

ANAMÚ: Very Good

by DAO Written Sep 20, 2015

I found this very nice restaurant just by walking past. As soon as I entered and saw the high wooden-beamed walls I decided that this would be a good place to eat. The place is quite large and even has a very peaceful interior courtyard complete with a small waterfall. I was greeted warmly and my orders were taken. The restaurant does have a reputation for slow service and I did find them very laid-back. If you want another beer, you are best to go to the bar. I was served warm bread with a small amount of humus and that was a good start. That and a large ice cold beer of course. I chose a pork dish with a balsamic gravy and mash. It tasted as great as it looked. They have a very interesting menu with a variety of Latin America dishes.

This is a very nice restaurant and a ‘safe’ option for dining a bit on the upscale side. It’s also a great place just to sit and have a drink at the large bar.

They are open until midnight Tues – Sat.

ANAM��, Old San Juan ANAM��, Old San Juan ANAM��, Old San Juan ANAM��, Old San Juan ANAM��, Old San Juan
    • Luxury Travel

• ojos_de_mar's Profile Photo

Two:Amadeus,Old San Juan and Ajili Mojili, Condado: Puertorican food at its best

by ojos_de_mar Updated Aug 17, 2003

These two restaurants are among the good restaurants witha mid range pricing (20-25 dollars per plate, plus drinks)..they both serve local cuisine, although the include also in their menus a twist of the local and Caribbean kitchen specialties, innovating in old classics.

Another one of my personale favorites is Danny's International, also in the COndado is a very nice corner pizza restaurant. believe me when I say, this is the best pizza ever!

Favorite Dish: Can't tell...but try the codorniz with mofongo in Ajili Mojili..bound to satisfy that apetite with its rich flavors.
    In Danny's on the other hand, I personally favor the tomato and chicken pizza or the proschutto one :)

San Juan Municipio Hotels

• Hotel El Convento

Let me begin by saying that Hotel El Convento is absolutely beautiful. The colonial-era architecture...

• Quality Inn El Portal San Juan

Rio Piedras Hotels
1 Review - 8 Photos

Instant Answers: San Juan Municipio

San Juan Municipio Restaurants

Reviews and photos of San Juan Municipio restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for San Juan Municipio sightseeing.
Map of San Juan Municipio