Know about this? Rate It!
Casinos: From a Cruise Ship
I don't frequent casinos, but our original schedule called for us to leave San Juan quite late and I was told this was so that we could utilize the casinos on shore.
The blue building was identified as a former casino which is now a government building by another VTer. However another one of his IDs was wrong, and I can't find any confirmation of this.
- Casino and Gambling
- Luxury Travel
Casino in the Intercontinental hotel: Gambling the night away
Great fun; Full of regilar guests; Good games; Dress code; Beautiful interior.
Dress Code: Well dressed: no tennis shoes, slippers, jeans and shorts.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
San Juan Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Bussy-Saint-Georges Hotels
- Texel Hotels
- Kangaroo Island Hotels
- Rab Hotels
- Kingston upon Thames