Old San Juan, San Juan

Know about this? Rate It!

• Old San Juan: My Favorite Place

by love2travel2gther Written Nov 13, 2013

I have been fortunate enough to have traveled to Puerto Rico my whole life and visiting Old San Juan is always a must do when I visit this beautiful island. There is so much to see and do while in Old San Juan. If you love to shop, then this is the place, not only can you find beautiful souvenirs but you can also find artwork and the latest fashions too. There are tons of wonderful restaurants serving native Puerto Rican food as well as American and other ethnicities as well. Finally, if you are a history buff then Old San Juan is the place to be. You can do your own walking tour or you can sign up for a local to take you around, but one of the best things to do is the Segway Tour, so much fun.

• grandmaR's Profile Photo

Old San Juan: Masks, Art and Clothing

by grandmaR Written Apr 9, 2009

Mask shop

We visited San Juan just before Halloween. The cruise director advised us that masks were one of the things to buy there. We didn't buy any, but I did take some photos of the shops as we passed. One of the shops was a mask shop.

• Cruise
    • Women's Travel

• LoriPori's Profile Photo

MASK STORE IN SAN JUAN: BEAUTIFUL MASKS

by LoriPori Written Apr 9, 2006

One of the many colourful Masks

One of the more intriguing shops in Old San Juan was this MasK Shop. I have never seen anything like it. They were colourful, artistic, unique and some were downright scary. They were quite expensive but hey -- they're hand crafted. They would make a wonderful attraction on your wall.

• Cruise

Instant Answers: San Juan

Comments

Other Shopping in San Juan