Know about this? Rate It!
AY YAY YAY.... Airport's kind of a mess!
Arriving at the crack of dawn was not a problem. However, when we left, there was a crush of people at the Jet Blue terminal and we were all confused. There were so many lines everywhere and we came to find out that we'd have to wait at each and every one of them!
First, we had to get in line to put our luggage through the x-ray machine. Then we had to line up to do a self check-in. Then, since we were checking in luggage, we had to get in a third line to check in with a person.
To top that off, among the group of us flying back to Boston, we were assigned two different gates for the same flight.
And, as you can see, there weren't nearly enough seats...
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
San Juan Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Miami Beach Hotels
- Goa Hotels
- Lake Michigan Beach Hotels
- Stittsville Hotels
- Cebu City
- La Spezia
- Lake Simcoe Hotels