Newcastle Restaurants

View from beach

Most Recent Restaurants in Newcastle

Coconuts: Beach front dining

view from restaurant

Coconuts is the name of the poolside cafe located at the Nisbet Plantation Beach Club.
    They serve a breakfast buffet and lunch here daily. There is a fish barbecue served on some special nights.
    It has a relaxed atmosphere and you can go to the pool or beach directly from there.
    Reservations are required, dress is casual.

Favorite Dish: We didn't have one thing that wasn't good but I did love all the fresh fruits.

The Great House: 5 course menu

Great House

Before dinner, guests gather in the lounge for cocktails. You then adjourn to the dining room of the great house. The room is formal but relaxed. There is antique furniture , hardwood floors, old fashioned wallpaper and pink material grace the walls. You will be shown the menu for that nights 5 course meal. You can pick your choice of fish or meat.
    Wine is served before your meal arrives.
    Every dinner is outstanding.
    Dress code is business casual. No jeans, T-shirts, or shorts allowed after 6p.
    Jackets and ties not required.

For breakfast you can choose to eat out on the sun porch of the great house. It is decorated in a mixture of antiques and island furnishings. There is a good view of the beach and palm trees from there.

Favorite Dish: I think my favorite dish was the pumpkin soup.

Mount Nevis Hotel: Nice ambiance

Going to dinner

I wanted to go some place different for dinner one night so we chose the Mount Nevis Hotel Beach Club. It was not far from where we were staying and it looked very nice from the outside. The dining room was decorated in pretty caribbean prints. The food was nicely presented. We seemed to be the only guest in the restaurant that night.
    The food was good but I don't remember what we ate. This was before I started taking pictures of my food..

Instant Answers: Newcastle

Comments

Newcastle Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Newcastle restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Newcastle sightseeing.