Stores, Malls or Markets in Saint Kitts and Nevis

Most Viewed Shopping in Saint Kitts and Nevis

Harley Davidson: A Tee for my Dad

by cjg1 Updated Dec 9, 2013

My wife and I found the Harley Davidson Shop while doing a bit of shopping in Port Zante. I had to stop in a get a tee shirt for my Dad since we have made it a habit of picking him up one wherever we travel.

The shop has the usual Harley Davidson Branded merchandise; tees, hats, accesories. We picked up a nice tee for him for $24.99.

Shells Souvenirs: Souvenir Shopping

by cjg1 Updated Nov 26, 2013

The majority of our souvenir shopping came from this store. They had a large selection of tees, post cards, christmas ornaments and the like. My wife found a tee shirt for hersef and one of her friend's, a tee for her nephew, a Christmas ornament and some tee shirts for me as well. Prices were very reasonable with two tee shirts for $22, the baby's tee was $8 and the christmas ornament was $12.

Smoke N Booze: Duty Free Liquor

by cjg1 Updated Nov 26, 2013

This shop was one of the few large stores that carried duty free liquor and ciggarettes. I wasn't looking for the latter but I am always checking the pricesof some of my favorite products: JW Blue and King George in particular.

Selection here was quite good and I found every item I wanted. Prices are very reasonable and were cheaper than any of the other cruise ports we visited on this cruise.

• m1nkey's Profile Photo

Kharidhana: A fine department store

by m1nkey Written Jan 23, 2011

THis place has several levels and they have a great variety of clothes, housewares, cosmetics and etc. It is a good spot for regular items instead of the touristy things you see in abundance elsewhere.
    At the circus behind Ashleys, everything on Saint Kitts doesn't have a real address. You just have to ask or look. But it is easy to find. From the port, go to the circus square, turn left at the clock and it is on your left. The name is on the side of the building.

• grandmaR's Profile Photo

TDC Mall and other places: Rival for St. Thomas?

by grandmaR Written Feb 19, 2010

When we came to St. Kitts again in 2010, the shopping areas near the ships docks were completed. We saw again the Diamonds International store which I see all over the Caribbean

What to buy: DC MALL

Island Style Clothing (869) 465-5225

• Seniors

Brimstone Hill: No shipping

by grandmaR Updated Feb 19, 2010

I went into the visitor's center and saw the film. The exit was through the gift shop. I would have bought some things there - they had some nice trays and local crafts. But I wanted them to ship the stuff home to me, and they weren't set up to do that.

Next to the visitor's center was a canteen where you could buy snack items as well as sandwiches, burgers and hot dogs, and a variety of drinks.

What to buy: Books, Maps, Prints, Hot Sauce, Cards, Dolls, Ties, Ceramics, Magnets, Key Rings, Cameras, Sugar Cakes, Coasters, baskets, Trays, T-shirts, Flags, Hats, Bags, Music CDs

There had been a DVD about the fortress, but apparently the copies they had were faulty so it was taken off the market.

• National/State Park

• grandmaR's Profile Photo

Pelican Mall: Being Built as we Shopped (2006)

by grandmaR Updated Feb 19, 2010

When we stopped at St. Kitts the first time, they were building the Pelican Mall next to the cruise ship dock. We looked in the Anima Craft Market, but didn't find anything there that we liked. We also saw "Diamond Center", "Karibana" and "Best of St. Kitts" which I thought might be something like "Best of Barbados" which had only items made on Barbados. However their sign outside was advertising gold jewelry, watches, T-shirts and souvenirs so we didn't go in.

What to buy: Duty free shops have crystal, china, porcelain, gold and silver jewelry, tobacco, liquor, watches, leather goods and many more items

Now there are the following stores listed for the Pelican Mall

Fox’s Hole Jewelry, Craft 466 - 4775

• Women's Travel

• Pieter11's Profile Photo

Circus and Pelican Mall: Souvenir Shopping

by Pieter11 Written May 11, 2009

A great area to do some souvenir shopping is the centre of Basseterre. Around the small roundabout "Circus" there are some small and one big souvenir shop where ncie stuff is sold: clothing, paintings, statues, and all kinds of small stuff. The prices are not cheap: clearly adjusted to the cruise-ship tourists that visit here, but I didn't find any other shop on the island selling nice things like here.

For some smaller, cheaper stuff you can also check out the 'Pelican Mall' right in front of the cruise-ship dock. There are some nice, small shops here as well, but the variation is much smaller.

Another place where you can get souvenirs is the shop at Brimstone Hill Fortress, but don't expect too much from this.

What to buy: I bought a nice photo-frame and a great old-looking map of Saint Kitts and Nevis.

• 1smartblonde's Profile Photo

Rams: IN NEED OF GORCERIES?

by 1smartblonde Written Oct 4, 2005

If you are staying in a villa, you will need to go food shopping. RAM'S at the end of Charlestown is your best bet. It has the best selection being the biggest store. It also has a paved parking lot that is easy to get in and out of. Sunshine Shoppers out by the airport is good for the essentials but not much else.

What to pay: Most food has to be brought in to the island so, do not expect any bargains. In comparison to US grocery shopping the increase is about 40-50% more.

• kyoub's Profile Photo

Newcastle Pottery: Pottery

by kyoub Written Jul 17, 2004

At the Newcastle Pottery, we watched the pottery being made from Nevis's rich red clay.
    They had some interesting pieces that were very inexpensive.
    You must be very carful getting them home though. I had to glue my lizard back together
    after my trip.

• bettyboopadoop's Profile Photo

Shopping in general

by bettyboopadoop Updated Aug 1, 2004

What to pay: Since everything is either flown or shipped in Nevis can be expensive.

Many shops close early on Thursdays and most are closed on Sunday. They also tend to close for lunch.

Saint Kitts and Nevis Hotels

1 Hotel

Instant Answers: Saint Kitts and Nevis

• TerriR6's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2013 at 3:46 PM

I purchased Music cd's from Island Treasures .and when i returned home from are cruise in feb the cd's were BLANK..not very happy

Saint Kitts and Nevis Shopping

Reviews and photos of Saint Kitts and Nevis shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Saint Kitts and Nevis sightseeing.
Map of Saint Kitts and Nevis