North Bimini Sports & Outdoors

• grandmaR's Profile Photo

Seacrest Marina

by grandmaR Written Sep 4, 2003
    RosalieAnn at the Sea Crest dock

We usually come in and stay here as it has enough water at the dock for us. Initially we came here because it was the closest to immigration, and having been up all night I didn't want to go far. I think that if I was going this year, I'd go to the next marina up - Blue Water because that has a pool, fuel, and also a good restaurant.

Equipment: Dockage is 90 cents/ft $30/day minimum. We paid $18/day for electricity, and there was another charge of under $3.00 for something.

They have no fuel here, so if you are going to stay here and are going to want fuel, you either have to walk over to the Blue Water dock with a jerry jug (that's what we do) or take the boat over to them.

Water is 20 cents a gallon and may be brackish. The water is expensive because it is R/O water. The toilets flush with salt water.

They have two shower/bathrooms - each has two toilets a shower and a sink - one large room no divisions.

There is a breakfast/lunch place across the road (Captain Bob's) and golf carts are for rent from Pat.

• grandmaR's Profile Photo

Snorkelng from the beach

by grandmaR Written Feb 16, 2003
    fish

Just walk off the beach and swim in the clear water.

Equipment: Mask, snorkel and fins. You can get along with just the mask or a sight bucket I guess. I don't know where to get the equipment if you don't bring it with you unless you rent it from Bill and Claudia.

Instant Answers: North Bimini

Comments

North Bimini Sports & Outdoors

Reviews and photos of North Bimini sports & outdoors posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for North Bimini sightseeing.