Bimini District Restaurants

From the marina to the hotel
    Top of Sea Crest Hotel
    Fishman's from channel

• The Anchorage at Blue Water Resort

Alice Town Restaurants

Restaurant sits on the top of a the rise looking out over the Gulf Stream. Service is attentive, and thoughtful. I had a wonderful lobster special and Bob had the catch of the day. The bread was hot and they gave us a pitcher of iced tea. There was lemon cake for desert.

• The Anchorage at Bimini Blue Water

North Bimini Restaurants

Restaurant sits on the top of a the rise looking out over the Gulf Stream. There is a bar with a TV and also tables. Service is attentive, and thoughtful. I had a wonderful lobster special and Bob had the catch of the day. The bread was hot and they gave us a pitcher of iced tea. There was lemon cake for desert.

• Captain Bob's

Alice Town Restaurants

This place is in front of the Sea Crest Hotel and across the street from the Sea Crest Marina. It is not air conditioned- just has a fan, but it is good for breakfast and lunch- only open until about 2 pm. I've been here twice to have lunch after we crossed the Gulf Stream and checked in. Each time I've had the bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich...

• Red Lion

Alice Town Restaurants

Lots of locals. Has somewhat disconnected service - lady that took our order didn't bring it, and we asked someone else, and then both of them brought it so we had two. I had calamari and Bob had snapper. The food was good

• Fishermans

Alice Town Restaurants

This restaurant is down at the south end next to the End of the World bar If the weather is good you can sit outside on the deck. We didn't do that because it was cold and windy I had fried chicken. Ask what they have before you order. Provisioning is apparently hit or miss in Bimini and it does no good to look at the menu and decide when they are...

• Ask a Question

Got a question about Bimini District? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Top Bimini District Hotels

South Cat Cay Hotels
See nearby hotels
Alice Town Hotels
27 Reviews - 32 Photos

Instant Answers: Bimini District

Comments

Bimini District Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Bimini District restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bimini District sightseeing.
Map of Bimini District