Been here? Rate It!
Simply Native Restaurant & Bar: Native Bahamian food at a decent price!
Simply Native is a native Bahamian restaurant with great food that tastes as good as home cooking! Since we saw it in the tourism info, we thought it would be, but there were mainly locals there. The food was excellent.
Favorite Dish: I had the steamed red snapper, conch & rice, macaroni and fried plaintains. It was very very good. My husband had the cracked lobster with the same sides and his was good as well. I also tried the guava duff dessert, which is like bread pudding with a cream sauce. Great food.
- Family Travel
- Budget Travel
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Grand Bahama Island Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Muhafazat Musandam Hotels
- Oriole Beach Hotels
- Bonneville Salt Flats State Park Hotels
- Batangas City
- Mambakkam Hotels