Nassau Immigration Building
    My Royal Caribbean Soda Cup
    by cjg1

• Boats & Water Sports

Nassau Favorites

All the beaches in the Bahamas are public. No one can stop you or charge you for using a beach. You can access the beach on a little path at the side of what is now the Riu Paradise Hotel (used to be Sheraton). What you are charged for is if you want a tour of the Atlantis property. That is $25.00. You can not get up from the beach to their...

• Nassau Town

Nassau Favorites

If you have some time to stay in Nassau, and are not coming for just a few days at a big resort, you may be looking for a less expensive option where you can settle in. I'd suggest the Orange Hill Beach Hotel. It's clean, reasonably priced, and in the safe West Bay Street area, not far from the airport. We stay there a lot if we get stuck in Nassau...

• outside Nassau

Nassau Favorites

I remember that when I was tired of walkingI took a bus - they call jitneys - a great way to see most of the shore in an inexpensive way. The driver was ver friendly ansd gave me a real tour about the island. I missed have a better camera to take better pictures. Well, something to miss, right?

• Paradise Is.

Nassau Favorites

Visit Paradise Island. The biggest hotel there (I sort of forgot the name but you can see it as you cross the bridge from Nassau to Paradise Island) is phenomenal. I have never seen a nicer hotel. Even in Las Vegas. It truly was Paradise. I would love to stay in Paradise Island the next time I come to the Bahamas.

• Ask a Question

Got a question about New Providence District? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Have you been to New Providence District? Write about New Providence District to help travelers.

New Providence District Hotels

Lake Killarney Hotels
Cable Beach Hotels
7 Reviews - 8 Photos

Instant Answers: New Providence District

Comments

New Providence District Favorites

Reviews and photos of New Providence District favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for New Providence District sightseeing.
Map of New Providence District