Know about this? Rate It!
Bahamas Defense Force Patrol Boat
Moored in the harbour I spotted this patrol boat. Its a shame you can't go aboard. I don't supppose its of much interest to anyone but ex-sailors, but I felt the need to snap a pic. For those who don't know, the Bahamas has assisted in international operations before. Their single largest loss of military life occurred in an engineroom fire on board a ship very much like this one.
- Historical Travel
Water Sports at the Wyndham
If your staying at the Wyndham and looking to rent a wave runner, para sail, bananna boat ride etc...see Mike or Ricky at Ocean Adventures....Mike is an american, and Ricky is a local and they know Nassau like the back of your hand!!!!...Excellent board sails, hobie cats, snorkeling trips also.....
- Family Travel
- Water Sports
Although Nassau is geared...
Although Nassau is geared toward tourism it is not impossible to find a quiet beach if you need to. You are on an island, there are enough coastal spots to go around.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Nassau Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Nittambuwa Hotels
- Togo Hotels
- High Point State Park Hotels
- Butuan City
- Blue Mounds State Park Hotels
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path