Been here? Rate It!
Crocodiles: Cruiser's Lunch
Every Tuesday, Nick Wardle meets any of the cruisers who are anchored (or in marinas) in Nassau for lunch. Nick is the Seven Seas Association contact person for Nassau. The cruisers who are anchored come by boat and tie up to the dinghy dock, and it is Dutch treat - they seat us outside - we pick our own tables - no reservations needed.
Favorite Dish: Lunch for the 2 of us was $29.80
- Sailing and Boating
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- The Beach Vacation Experts
- CheapCaribbean Vacations up to 70% off Best internet rate ? guaranteed
Nassau Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Peng Chau Island Hotels
- Trinidad Hotels
- Sha Tin Hotels
- San Francisco del Monte Hotels