Lagoon Bar and Grill, Paradise Island

by XanderDone
  • AliasGirl's Profile Photo

Lagoon Bar and Grill: Great Outdoor Luncheon

by AliasGirl Written Sep 27, 2004

Lagoon is our favorite everyday eatery for lunch. For a break from the sun, we would run for shade under the large shell domed ceiling. Its a true outdoor lounge that specializes in lunch. Lagoon is found right outside the Coral Towers, where we were staying.

We had pizzas, tuna sandwiches and salads. We always liked everything we ordered and it always hit the spot!

Definately try the Lagoon Bar and Grill!

• grandmaR's Profile Photo

Lagoon Bar and Grill: Informal outdoors place

by grandmaR Updated Sep 4, 2003

In the center of the outdoor area, and very family friendly, although not very fast service. Restrooms are downstairs so are probably not handicapped accessible.

Favorite Dish: I had pizza and Bob had a club sandwich. That cost $24.15

Bob with his eyes shut waiting for food
    • Casino and Gambling
    • Spa and Resort

• XanderDone's Profile Photo

Lagoon Bar & Grill: A little bit of everything

by XanderDone Updated Jun 24, 2005

This is the place with the shells everywhere and a really cool mural of marinelife on the inside of the dome. The food here was pretty good, I enjoyed my meal at least. One con is that it's outside, and if you go to Atlantis during hurricane season like us, it may rain quite frequently, so just prepare to get very wet if it does, unless you're the farthest inward as possible. Overall, it had a nice atmosphere, service was wonderful and the food did not take very long to be prepared and brought to us.

Favorite Dish: I had a very good Sevillian Pizza here that had olives and piri-piri. You could barely taste the spice (in my point of view), but it was still great nevertheless. Everyone else's meals looked very delicious as well; almost all of us had finished everything, and we had some pretty decent-sized servings.

Lagoon Bar & Grill

• MartinK35's Profile Photo

Lagoon Bar and Grill.: Dining with sharks.

by MartinK35 Updated Dec 6, 2014

This place is amazing open air casual dining right by the Atlantis Lagoon and Predators Lagoon full of sharks. The aromas from the open grill are just sublime.

Favorite Dish: I had a Tuscan Chicken Sandwich with roasted bell peppers and cheese served with chips and a delicious salad. It's possibly the most delicious thing that has ever graced my palate. I would have loved to try the entire menu but there is only so much a little English guy can eat.

Instant Answers: Paradise Island

Comments

View all Paradise Island hotels