Paradise Island was a setting for the James Bond movie Thunderball. The movie, starring Sean Connery, is to many the ultimate Bond movie. This shack, which can be seen on the ferry to Paradise Island, was built for the movie.
A trip to Atlantis is a must to see the aquariums. They have one of the largest collections of sea life ever.Related to:
- Family Travel
- Spa and Resort
My kids' favorite part of the trip. We paid for the swim and got a half hour of feeding, kissing, hugging, the dolphins jumping over our head, and a foot push.
Paradise Island Hotels
Latest Paradise Island Hotel Reviews
- Club Landor Resort
- Pleasant (2.5 out of 5.0) 5 Reviews
- Riu Paradise Island All Inclusive
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews
- Atlantis Royal Towers
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 15 Reviews
- Comfort Suites Paradise Island
- Very Good (3.5 out of 5.0) 3 Reviews
- Get Points Faster
- amextravel.com Get more out of travel including double Membership Rewards� points.
- Best Rates Guaranteed!
- BookIt.com You know what to do: Book Online & Save.
Explore the World
- Glacier National Park Hotels
- Sint Maarten Hotels
- Monaco Hotels
- Baa Atholhu Hotels