Paradise Island Warnings and Dangers

by XanderDone
    Cool views!
    by Kurtiemon

Best Rated Warnings and Dangers in Paradise Island

• Watch out for the locals!

by Steff61283 Written Oct 23, 2003

If you are a young woman you need to watch out for the local men. They will approach you and try and talk to you-just walk away! We made the mistake of being nice and talking to them...they found us on the beach every day we were there. Dont talk to them! we finally had to go to the very opposite end of the beach to get away.

• Beaches
    • School Holidays

• XanderDone's Profile Photo

Bring Your Key Everywhere!

by XanderDone Written Jun 24, 2005

Key Checkpoint

Your key will be monitored by hotel bouncers every morning to make sure you're really staying here. For some reason or another, they seem to disappear around noon. They're all hiding in special spots every morning ready to seek out the next fraudulent passerby. I happened to leave my card in my room at Beach Towers and this lady in the picture sent me back to my room before I could meet my family in the Royal Towers. It was a pain in the ol' wazoo

• Spa and Resort

• janiac's Profile Photo

Extra costs!

by janiac Written Jun 24, 2006

7) Figure an extra close to $50 in taxes. Plus they add an extra per-day gratuity charge to your room -- in our case $30 per day.

8) Gratuity is automatically included on your bills, so don't overtip.

• Kurtiemon's Profile Photo

Sea Life

by Kurtiemon Written May 30, 2003

Cool views!

Be careful not to feed the sea life. There are mnay areas where you can get a great view of the marine life but don't lean over the railing. One small slip and you're shark food.

• Beaches
    • Aquarium

Instant Answers: Paradise Island

Comments

Paradise Island Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Paradise Island warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Paradise Island sightseeing.

View all Paradise Island hotels